Sunday, July 26, 2020

The Mansfield McDonald's Undergoes Renovation

This is going to be more of an update than a blog post. I am aiming to make 2 before the end of July though. Ok, let's get to the point.

On July 24th 2020,  I saw this shocking sight while driving to the East Brook Mall.One of the few Remaining McMansard's in eastern Connecticut was undergoing a remodel. Signs claimed it would re-open on August 3rd.

I'm pretty irritated with this unoriginal rebuild, but at least I got to photograph a few months before it's rebuild when it was still original. Let's get to some pictures.





I thought this sign was pretty cool, and it's kind of significant in a way. It shows the changing of what used to be, even If it's for the worst. It still appears that they're keeping it's original sign, which is a pretty unique one.


I'll see you all very soon!

-Simpsonfan311

No comments:

Post a Comment