Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Norwich Benny's Undergoes Some Changes

A view of the abandoned Benny's on March 8th, 2020.



Things are about to change when it comes to New London County retail. Anyone in the area who's lived here for more than a couple of years is familiar with Benny's, a former chain of stores in Southern New England that sold a variety of items. The chain ceased operations in 2017, and this location has remained abandoned since, until possibly now.

Last week I was driving around Norwich, and I was shocked to see the Abandoned Benny's gated off. It had looked like a construction or demolition project had begun. I'm not sure what's happening, or what's going to happen, but things are definitely going to change here. Here's some pictures documenting what I saw.






That's it for this entry! I'll see you all soon!

-Simpsonfan311

No comments:

Post a Comment